ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bidding on any item by internet auction constitutes the bidders acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All sales are final. There are no cancelations, returns, refunds, or exchanges. NO EXCEPTIONS. According to Texas law a winning auction bidder automatically enters into a legal and binding purchase contract with the auction house. Gallery Auctions has a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy in regard to non-paying bidders & will pursue all available option to collect on any unpaid invoices. Storage fees & legal/collection fees may also be added to past due invoices.
3. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Some items in this sale have reserves.
4. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change starting bid , asking bid or estimates on any lot at any time. Gallery Auctions may advance the bid on behalf of consigner to meet an items reserve price. Consigners or their agents may not bid on their own items. The auctioneer may pass or withdraw and item at any time before it is pronounced sold.
5. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an item's description, condition or estimate of value. Descriptions & conditions provided are opinions only. All items will be available for preview and inspection prior to the auction. You may also request a more detailed condition report and/or photos prior to the day of sale.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The winning bidder will be highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has sole authority to resolve any disputes. Gallery Auctions will not be responsible for any failure to execute absentee / phone bids or electronic failures of any kind. The Auctioneer may pause or end the auction at any time Absentee bids cannot be retracted less than 2 hours prior to the listed auction start time or once the auction has started.
7. Some lots may not include accessories such as keys, shelves, hardware, rails, lids, brackets, crystals, prisms, weights, pegs etc. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for any missing accessories or incomplete lots. Buyers are advised to review photos and descriptions carefully to determine included items and ask questions before bidding.
8. Any statement by the auctioneer or staff, written or oral, before, during or after the auction regarding condition, age or authenticity etc. are opinion only.
9. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for any damage to lot after the lot is pronounced sold. This includes but is not limited to any damage incurred from storage or movement in our warehouse, while loading, during transport / delivery or when removing any lot stickers or identifying tags.
10. All measurements and weights are approximate & listed for shipping purposes only, with no guarantee of accuracy.
11. A 22% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
12. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) you possess and present a valid tax-exempt number. As required by Texas law sales tax is charged on the TOTAL purchase price (Hammer Price + Buyers Premium)
13. All invoices MUST BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN TWO (2) calendar days of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment may be made via our online portal ( www.galleryauctions.com/pay ) cash at our facility, via PayPal, or via credit card over the phone (281-931-0100). No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full for all open invoices. Failure to pay for any item within FIVE days will initiate the Liveauctioneers dispute process & any items not paid for within 10 days may be resold. Gallery Auctions has a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy in regard to non-paying bidders & will pursue all available option to collect on any unpaid invoices. Storage fees & legal/collection fees may also be added to past due invoices.
14. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT OFFER IN HOUSE SHIPPING OR PACKAGING SERVICES OF ANY KIND. We have staff to assist you with loading your items, please bring blankets and tie downs/straps if possible. Please see www.galleryauctions.com/delivery for more info about pick up / delivery options
15. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to make shipping arrangements. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive, it is recommended that bidders obtain a quote prior to bidding. It is the buyer's responsibility to get any quotes & coordinate pick up of their item. We have a list of recommended shippers on our website under essential info.
16. GALLERY AUCTIONS IS NOT A STORAGE FACILITY. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises or have shipping arrangements in place within TEN (10) days following the auction. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $5 per lot, per day, starting at the date of sale. Any items left longer than 30 days without prior written and agreed to arrangements may be resold with no refund due to the original buyer.
17. Anyone or any delivery service picking up items for someone else must present a copy of the invoice(s) or a delivery order/waybill listing all items being picked up. This enables us to have a two way verification system and ensure that all items are accounted for and all of the items are picked up. Gallery Auctions is NOT responsible for any costs or inconveniences caused due to incomplete deliveries. Pick up hours are Tuesday-Friday 9am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-4:30pm. No weekend pick up.
18. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure the condition of the lots meet with their satisfaction BEFORE bidding. ALL BIDDERS ARE ADVISED TO ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. While great care is given regarding condition classification all statements regarding condition are opinion only, please review the photos carefully, Gallery Auctions assumes no responsibility for any error or omission. If you are in doubt that the lot will meet with your satisfaction your advised not to bid.
Bidding on any item in the auction indicates the bidder's acknowledgement of & agreement to the above terms.
Gallery Auctions licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, License #6153.