ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bidding on any item by internet auction constitutes the bidders acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All sales are final, with no returns, refunds, or exchanges.
3. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Some items in this sale have reserves.
4. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change starting price and estimates on any lot at any time. Gallery Auctions may advance the bid on behalf of consigner to meet an items reserve price.
5. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an item's description, condition or estimate of value. Descriptions & conditions provided are opinions only. All items will be available for preview and inspection prior to the auction. You may also request more detailed photos prior to the day of sale.
6. Some lots may not include accessories such as keys, shelves, hardware, rails, lids, brackets, crystals, prisms, weights, pegs ect. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for any missing accessories or incomplete lots. Buyers are advised to review photos and descriptions carefully to determine included items and ask questions before bidding.
7. Any statement by the auctioneer or staff, written or oral, before, during or after the auction regarding condition, age or authenticity etc. are opinion only.
8. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for any damage to lot after the lot is pronounced sold. This includes but is not limited to any damage incurred from storage or movement in our warehouse, while loading, during transport / delivery or when removing any lot stickers or identifying tags.
9. All measurements and weights are approximate & listed for shipping purposes with no guarantee of accuracy.
10. A 22% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
11. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) you possess and present a valid tax-exempt number.
12. All purchases MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN TWO (2) calendar days of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment may be made via our online portal (there is a link on your invoice for this), cash at our facility, via PayPal, or via credit card over the phone (281-931-0100). No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full.
13. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to make shipping arrangements. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive, it is recommended that bidders obtain a quote prior to bidding. It is the buyers responsibility to get any quotes & coordinate pick up of their item. We have a list of recommended shippers on our website under essential info. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT OFFER IN HOUSE SHIPPING. See https://www.galleryauctions.com/delivery/ for more info.
14. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises within TEN (10) days following the auction. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $5 per lot, per day, starting at the date of sale. Any items left longer than 30 days without prior arrangements may be resold with no refund due to the original buyer.
15. Anyone or any delivery service picking up items for someone else must present a copy of any invoices or a delivery order/waybill listing all items being picked up. This enables us to have a two way verification system and ensure that all items are accounted for and all of the items are picked up. Gallery Auctions is NOT responsible for any costs or inconveniences caused due to incomplete deliveries.
16. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure the condition of the lots meet with their satisfaction BEFORE bidding. While great care is given regarding condition classification all statements in regard to condition are opinion only, please review the photos carefully, Gallery Auctions assumes no responsibility for any error or omission.
Bidding on any item in the auction indicates the bidders acknowledgement of & agreement to the above terms.
Gallery Auctions licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, License #6153.